Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A nice article on DeFilippo
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
One
I think it's a good move for him. He'll need a QB, either one of the three or maybe someone he knows from Philly. If he had waited he probably would have been offered Reich's job, but Minny is probably better because he'll be calling the plays. And here's an interesting comment about Sudfeld:
“Carson and Nick are excellent, but I’m telling you there is a reason why the Eagles held on to Nate, and that’s because he’s going to be a really, really good football player,” DeFilippo said. “Why do you think other teams wanted him? Against the Dallas [starters], Nate played fantastic. That kid is going to be a really, really good football player. He’s a really good football player right now. But I am telling you, that kid has a chance to be a really good football player."
Here ...

Maybe a Foles trade wouldn't be too harsh on the Eagles.
eagle60
QUOTE (One @ Feb 13 2018, 06:33 AM) *
I think it's a good move for him. He'll need a QB, either one of the three or maybe someone he knows from Philly. If he had waited he probably would have been offered Reich's job, but Minny is probably better because he'll be calling the plays. And here's an interesting comment about Sudfeld:
Here ...

Great to hear!! We're certainly full there. No QB hell for us and it sounds like another Redskin gaff letting him go.
Joegrane
Seems from his comments that he wanted out of DC.

QUOTE (eagle60 @ Feb 13 2018, 09:33 AM) *
Great to hear!! We're certainly full there. No QB hell for us and it sounds like another Redskin gaff letting him go.

Birdwatcher
QUOTE (One @ Feb 13 2018, 06:33 AM) *
Here ...

I would say another year as 3 and he would be ready to become a 2, but not yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.