Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lane lets Skippy have it
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
QUOTE (eagle60 @ Feb 12 2018, 10:28 AM) *

I've never met anyone who doesn't think Skip Bayless is a complete dipshit. Does he have a show because haters watch him, or does he actually have a fan base?
Rick
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Feb 12 2018, 01:48 PM) *
I've never met anyone who doesn't think Skip Bayless is a complete dipshit. Does he have a show because haters watch him, or does he actually have a fan base?

I've been saying the same thing about him for years. Why does he have any fame at all?
The Franchise
QUOTE (Rick @ Feb 12 2018, 05:17 PM) *
I've been saying the same thing about him for years. Why does he have any fame at all?

He started out as a Cowboys shill during the end of Landry and their Super Bowl run, then at some point teamed up with Jim Rome and others to peddle smut and launch their careers. Most famous sports personalities recognize it's how to make a name for yourself these days. It's sports' answer to Jerry Springer.
eagle60
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Feb 12 2018, 06:18 PM) *
He started out as a Cowboys shill during the end of Landry and their Super Bowl run, then at some point teamed up with Jim Rome and others to peddle smut and launch their careers. Most famous spo

rts personalities recognize it's how to make a name for yourself these days. It's sports' answer to Jerry Springer.

ROFLMFAO!
Rick
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Feb 12 2018, 06:18 PM) *
Most famous sports personalities recognize it's how to make a name for yourself these days. It's sports' answer to Jerry Springer.

That's pretty funny right there...I don't care who you are...
samaroo
It's the way of media in general. Rush Limbaugh, et al, are no different. People watch them because they love them or hate them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.