Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rewatching the game
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Anyone get a chance to watch Inside the NFL yet? Saw a few clips posted on Twitter and it looks amazing. I need to figure out a way to watch it.
SLOiggles
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Feb 7 2018, 06:54 AM) *
Anyone get a chance to watch Inside the NFL yet? Saw a few clips posted on Twitter and it looks amazing. I need to figure out a way to watch it.

It was pretty neat for some of the on field mics...but honestly I was expecting a lot more. Probably the best part to me was the clip of Malcolm Jenkins ribbing Brady after he dropped the pass and Gene Steratore during the Clement review process. Was really cool seeing him explaining that Clement was securing the ball and that the movement has to be a loss of control, which wasn't happening
Phits
QUOTE (SLOiggles @ Feb 8 2018, 12:44 PM) *
It was pretty neat for some of the on field mics...but honestly I was expecting a lot more. Probably the best part to me was the clip of Malcolm Jenkins ribbing Brady after he dropped the pass and Gene Steratore during the Clement review process. Was really cool seeing him explaining that Clement was securing the ball and that the movement has to be a loss of control, which wasn't happening

Gene Steratore is my all-time favorite official, in any sport...even more than Earl and Dave Hebner.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (SLOiggles @ Feb 8 2018, 11:44 AM) *
Was really cool seeing him explaining that Clement was securing the ball and that the movement has to be a loss of control, which wasn't happening

Thought that was great too. That was how I was justifying it in my head as the play was being reviewed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.