Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A few parade questions from PST pick six
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
1. Who will lead the parade?

2. Who will be the first to curse on stage?

3. Who will be the first to speak at the Art Museum podium

4. Will Wentz speak?

5. How many will show up?
samaroo
1. Who will lead the parade? Just to show no hard feelings, I think they should let Brady lead it.

2. Who will be the first to curse on stage? Graham or Cox

3. Who will be the first to speak at the Art Museum podium? Lurie

4. Will Wentz speak? Hell yes.

5. How many will show up? What's the population of Philly/South Jersey?
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 6 2018, 11:29 PM) *
1. Who will lead the parade?

2. Who will be the first to curse on stage?

3. Who will be the first to speak at the Art Museum podium

4. Will Wentz speak?

5. How many will show up?

1. Pederson, Wentz, and Foles

2. The first drunk Eagles fan that manages to get past security

3. You should start with the owner, then the GM, then the coach and players

4. Yes

5. If I were in charge, I'd prepare for 6 million total, with most coming from outside the city. I'm not sure people are considering just how big this is. If I didn't have unavoidable business shit to do I'd fly in from 2,500 miles away for the parade.
nephillymike
1. Celek
2. Lane
3. Lurie
4. Yes
5. 2.5 million. Sadly, many people won't be able to get down there. Be prepared for a lot of sad stories of people stuck on train platforms. They only sold 50,000 one day passes for people in the burbs. The demand was over 300,000. This means that these guys need to flock to Fernrock or Bridge and Pratt, which will over whelm the Subway and El, and may cause full trains to pass other stations along the way.

My plan is to get to Temple. Park down there and take the subway to Race-Vine and walk the mile towards the Art Museum. If the subway is too full to stop, then I can walk the mile and a half down Broad to Race St and walk over. Leave here at 7:45, hopefully standing on the Parkway by 10:00.

I just hope everyone just celebrates a good time. We are talking about hours of standing around. And these ain't Pope people like a few years ago!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.