Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If you had to buy an Eagles jersey and it can't be Wentz.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Here's my final five in no order:

Clement
Long
Graham
Jenkins
Foles

I think I'd go Graham, maybe Foles.

What is your list?

Phits
If I was going to pick one it would have to be Foles. St. Nick made me a believer.

What's the precedence on getting the HC on a no number jersey?

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 5 2018, 10:45 PM) *

Clement
Long
Graham
Jenkins
Foles

What is your list?

SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 5 2018, 10:45 PM) *

Clement
Long
Graham
Jenkins
Foles

What is your list?

I got a Wentz jersey before the start of this season, but if I had to buy another 5, this would be my order:

1) For me --- even though his playing days may be behind him, or close to it --- Jason Peters would be my #1. A surefire Hall of Fame team player, consummate pro and class act.

2) I'd go with another injured player as my second --- Darren Sproles. Another class act.

3) Nick Foles - I mean come on. The guy led my team to its first Super Bowl

4) Malcolm Jenkins - Great player and a man of conviction

5) Chris Long - Great veteran presence and a man who walks it like he talks it
md717
Nobody wants an Ertz jersey?

And what's with Chris Long donating his salary? That's an amazing story that got some coverage, but not enough.
The Franchise
As a general rule you want someone who has a reasonably long future with the team, and is obviously important.

-Ertz

-Wentz

-Cox
SLOiggles
Vintage Doug Pederson jersey
The Franchise
BTW, I currently own 2 jerseys, a black Westbrook and a green McNabb. I wore the Westbrook during the Seattle game, and the McNabb jersey the last 3 games.

So.....you could reasonably say I'm responsible for the SB win?!
JeeQ
Seeing as Foles is going into the Eagles HoF no matter if he's not even on the team next season, I'll say Foles
Rick
The Foles SB jersey is out of stock. I will get one as soon as I can.
One
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Feb 6 2018, 12:52 AM) *
BTW, I currently own 2 jerseys, a black Westbrook and a green McNabb. I wore the Westbrook during the Seattle game, and the McNabb jersey the last 3 games.

So.....you could reasonably say I'm responsible for the SB win?!

My two are a Kelly Green 31 and a black 54.
HobbEs
I've had my eye on a throwback #92.
The Franchise
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Feb 6 2018, 02:47 AM) *
Seeing as Foles is going into the Eagles HoF no matter if he's not even on the team next season, I'll say Foles

He'll never have to buy a drink, a cheesesteak, or a bed-warmer in this city ever again.
JeeQ
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Feb 6 2018, 11:59 AM) *
He'll never have to buy a drink, a cheesesteak, or a bed-warmer in this city ever again.

laugh.gif
Eyrie
I was going to buy a Dawkins jersey on Sunday after he made the Hall of Fame only to find that the only size in stock was XXXL.

Given that I'm built like Todd Pinkston after a crash diet, I'll wait a few weeks and try again.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Feb 6 2018, 03:53 PM) *
I was going to buy a Dawkins jersey on Sunday after he made the Hall of Fame only to find that the only size in stock was XXXL.

Given that I'm built like Todd Pinkston after a crash diet, I'll wait a few weeks and try again.

Bwah!

Love the new signature.
Rick
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Feb 6 2018, 03:53 PM) *

Thankfully, I've had a B. Dawk jersey for years. smile.gif

Waiting for the Foles green SB jersey to come back in stock. Will be buying one.
samaroo
QUOTE (SLOiggles @ Feb 6 2018, 02:40 PM) *
Vintage Doug Pederson jersey

This might be my next purchase!

I currently have a green 1990 Cunningham, a green 1992 Cunningham with the JB patch, a green and a black Dawkins, a white Vick (gift from a friend) and a green Tommy McDonald.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.