Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I hate pre-season games
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Eyrie
Couldn't believe that our starting offense was pulled after a quarter of ineptitude, unless Pederson was worried about more plays doing more damage to their confidence in each other.

After that, it was back ups all the way. Sudfield did well, but I wouldn't want him starting in the playoffs.
JeeQ
If I'm the coach no way Foles sits at a 9.0 passer rating right before the playoffs... shameful
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 31 2017, 04:11 PM) *
Couldn't believe that our starting offense was pulled after a quarter of ineptitude, unless Pederson was worried about more plays doing more damage to their confidence in each other.

After that, it was back ups all the way. Sudfield did well, but I wouldn't want him starting in the playoffs.
The only thing worse than a week 17 preseason game is Dallas winning that preseason game in our house.
Rick
It was pathetic and I hope them pulling Foles doesn't come back to bite us in the playoffs. He showed absolutely nothing last week and even less yesterday. Let's just say I'm a bit worried.

The defense, OTOH, looked great. They showed up to play...
Dreagon
I didn't even watch it. I hear we won but it sounds like I didn't miss much. I was ready to get this season over with.

Here's wishing you guys luck in the playoffs. I know losing Wentz hurt like hell, but there are a LOT of worse backups out there than Foles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.