Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dallass flamed out today...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
Zeke ran like crap...Dak threw like crap...Dez is just done...and now they are officially out of the playoffs.

Two years for Dak, a one and done in the playoffs after a 13-3 season and now a must win at home and he is just plain awful, even with Zeke back. Dak could be the next Romo, when it is do or die he blows it...
Zero
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Dec 24 2017, 09:07 PM) *
Zeke ran like crap...Dak threw like crap...Dez is just done...and now they are officially out of the playoffs.

Two years for Dak, a one and done in the playoffs after a 13-3 season and now a must win at home and he is just plain awful, even with Zeke back. Dak could be the next Romo, when it is do or die he blows it...
Or, it could be the coach.
Dreagon
There's no shame in losing to the Seahawks... except the way we did it. That was shameful.

Zeke was the main offensive cog that was working, so we pretty much quit using him in the second half. I don't know what the hell Garrett was thinking on that score. Dak was already having a bad game. Dez was making a fool out of himself, and it's become obvious that Dak trusts Witten and Beasley more than him... but is supposed to throw to him more than he would actually like. Bailey was making me wonder if he's fully recovered from that groin injury.
GroundedBird
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 25 2017, 07:16 PM) *
There's no shame in losing to the Seahawks... except the way we did it. That was shameful.

Zeke was the main offensive cog that was working, so we pretty much quit using him in the second half. I don't know what the hell Garrett was thinking on that score. Dak was already having a bad game. Dez was making a fool out of himself, and it's become obvious that Dak trusts Witten and Beasley more than him... but is supposed to throw to him more than he would actually like. Bailey was making me wonder if he's fully recovered from that groin injury.

Now that the season is pretty much over for the Cowboys, what positions do you think they will target for the draft?
Dreagon
QUOTE (GroundedBird @ Dec 27 2017, 08:08 AM) *
Now that the season is pretty much over for the Cowboys, what positions do you think they will target for the draft?

I'm hoping they'll shore up their offensive line while the holes are still few, but with Dez not playing up to his contract (or having ever gotten in sync with Dak) I fear they will use their top pick to try and replace him instead. Honestly, I think the line is more important but Jerry loves the "sexy" picks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.