Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Geno Smith benched again
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
Looks like Eli gets to start a new streak. And after leading his team to a slightly more respectable loss than normal, Geno Smith wasn't happy about the decision. Oh well.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Dreagon
Which means we get Eli with something to prove. I'm not all that concerned about playoffs, but I hate losing to the Giants...and I think the odds are high.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 9 2017, 07:38 PM) *
Which means we get Eli with something to prove. I'm not all that concerned about playoffs, but I hate losing to the Giants...and I think the odds are high.

Eli has nothing to prove. I want to beat the shit out of the Giants and give Eli one last extremely painful game. We don't need to beat up on the worst draft bust in a decade to feel good about ourselves.
Dreagon
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 9 2017, 06:50 PM) *
Eli has nothing to prove. I want to beat the shit out of the Giants and give Eli one last extremely painful game. We don't need to beat up on the worst draft bust in a decade to feel good about ourselves.

Which is probably the way I should feel too. I've always thought Eli was overrated and got two Superbowl MVPs merely because they couldn't give it to the Giants defense. But it seems like every team has their jinx QBs, and ours are Phillip Rivers, and to a lesser degree Eli Manning.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.