Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The chase for #1, Week 14
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CT_Eagle
Min (10-2) @ Car (8-4)
Phi (10-2) @ LAR (9-3)
NO (9-3) @ Atl (7-5)
Sea (8-4) @ Jax (8-4)

Det (6-6) @ TB (4-8)
Dal (6-6) @ NYG (2-10)
GB (6-6) @ Cle (0-12)

Det, Dal and GB would be removed from the hunt for #1 with a loss this weekend. Unfortunately they should all be favored in their games.

A Car win coupled with an Eagle win would put the Eagles back into the #1 seed.

For the other two games, Atl and Jax winning would be best for Philly.

More December football. Bring it on.
Dreagon
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Dec 4 2017, 09:17 AM) *
Det, Dal and GB would be removed from the hunt for #1 with a loss this weekend. Unfortunately they should all be favored in their games.

More December football. Bring it on.

LOL! Number one? Forget that. We've got to win out just to have a shot at a Wild Card. I honestly don't see that happening.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 4 2017, 05:05 PM) *
LOL! Number one? Forget that. We've got to win out just to have a shot at a Wild Card. I honestly don't see that happening.

It is definitely a long shot but I did not want to leave them out of the discussion. My hope is that the last game of the season is completely meaningless to both teams. biggrin.gif
Dreagon
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Dec 4 2017, 10:12 AM) *
It is definitely a long shot but I did not want to leave them out of the discussion. My hope is that the last game of the season is completely meaningless to both teams. biggrin.gif

The only chance I see it meaning anything to us is if we beat the Giants, Raiders, and Seahawks, and the Seahawks also lose to somebody else but us. Not highly likely.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 4 2017, 08:54 PM) *
The only chance I see it meaning anything to us is if we beat the Giants, Raiders, and Seahawks, and the Seahawks also lose to somebody else but us. Not highly likely.

The long shot is if the Eagles lose the next 3 and the Cowboys win the next 3. That would make the last game of the season the NFC East Championship game.
Dreagon
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Dec 4 2017, 03:21 PM) *
The long shot is if the Eagles lose the next 3 and the Cowboys win the next 3. That would make the last game of the season the NFC East Championship game.

Yeah, I don't rate that one high on the old likelihood list either. ac6.gif
Dreagon
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 4 2017, 05:25 PM) *
Yeah, I don't rate that one high on the old likelihood list either. ac6.gif

And now we don't even get to play Macadoo again, either. mad.gif
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 5 2017, 05:31 PM) *
And now we don't even get to play Macadoo again, either. mad.gif

I was hoping they kept him for a few more years.
Dreagon
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Dec 5 2017, 11:43 AM) *
I was hoping they kept him for a few more years.

No kidding. It would be like getting to start your season 2-0 every year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.