Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Canadian going to MetLife Stadium Dec. 17 (best birthday gift ever)
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CanadianEaglesFan11
Hello Eagles fans. My wife bought me tickets flight and hotel to NYC to watch my favourite team play the Giants. This will be my first game and I have a few questions. 1. Is there any other Eagles fans going to that game. 2. I am most definitely wearing my Eagles gear. Do you think people are going to try to kick my ass for that? I am well aware I will be heckled and taunted but I’m a grown man and can take it. I am going with my wife so I won’t have much back up. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions. I can’t wait for this game.
Pila
QUOTE (CanadianEaglesFan11 @ Nov 29 2017, 06:06 AM) *
Hello Eagles fans. My wife bought me tickets flight and hotel to NYC to watch my favourite team play the Giants. This will be my first game and I have a few questions. 1. Is there any other Eagles fans going to that game. 2. I am most definitely wearing my Eagles gear. Do you think people are going to try to kick my ass for that? I am well aware I will be heckled and taunted but I’m a grown man and can take it. I am going with my wife so I won’t have much back up. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions. I can’t wait for this game.

Fantastic!

You got nothing to worry about, it'll be all Eagle fans - Jint fans are selling their tickets for peanuts, especially now that they've completely disrespected their franchise QB. While I'm about 5500 km away, most of my friends from that side of the pond are Jint fans. They've been offering me their tickets. lol
Rick
QUOTE (CanadianEaglesFan11 @ Nov 29 2017, 01:06 AM) *

I used to live 10 minutes from there. For 10 years I went to every Eagles game there. I will say this, Giants fans are the biggest assholes I've seen towards Eagles fans. There will be a LOT of green in the stands but Giants fans will get downright nasty. Not good-natured at all. Some of the things that were yelled at me--with my wife--were just wrong.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.