Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Since the year 2000, Only Three Teams
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Have had a greater point differential than our + 160 after 11 games:

'09 Saints + 186 won Super Bowl
'05 Colts + 172 lost in divisional round to Pitt
'12 Patriots + 163 lost conference championship game to BAL

Impressive but not a guarantee.

Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 27 2017, 11:07 PM) *
Have had a greater point differential than our + 160 after 11 games:

'09 Saints + 186 won Super Bowl
'05 Colts + 172 lost in divisional round to Pitt
'12 Patriots + 163 lost conference championship game to BAL

Impressive but not a guarantee.

What's impressive to me is how those are distributed. Hard to believe that we don't have a 100 yd runner and that Ertz just got the first 100 yd receiving game. This team doesn't have a super star scoring machine like you would expect, they use everyone.
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 28 2017, 11:36 AM) *
What's impressive to me is how those are distributed. Hard to believe that we don't have a 100 yd runner and that Ertz just got the first 100 yd receiving game. This team doesn't have a super star scoring machine like you would expect, they use everyone.

That's an indicator of play design and command.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 28 2017, 05:36 AM) *

Blount had one 100+ yard game, but yeah. It's hard to believe Agholor hasn't put up triple digits yet. wink.gif
Pila
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 28 2017, 07:42 PM) *
Blount had one 100+ yard game, but yeah. It's hard to believe Agholor hasn't put up triple digits yet. wink.gif

He's the triple-digit decoy. He's leading the team on rhetorical receptions/yards based on the triple coverage rolling his way.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 28 2017, 02:07 PM) *
He's the triple-digit decoy. He's leading the team on rhetorical receptions/yards based on the triple coverage rolling his way.

laugh.gif

He's having a good year, what can I say?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.