Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ajayi is pissed
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Post game interview, very agitated, just saying he runs what they call.

He is seething underneath.

Duce has some work to do.

As I'm watching late in the game, I'm thinking that they should get Ajayi some carries to prevent a problem.

They don't do it. Blount gets the carries, fumbles in the end and just finishes up a few yards shy of 100.

Carries Breakdown:

Blount 15
Ajayi 5
Clement 4

You have to massage egos sometimes, especially when you have the opportunity on a game that's over.

Giving Ajayi four or five more carries would have helped IMO. At that point, the game is in hand, Clement is a rookie do he has no gripe. An 11-9-4 split would have been nice.

It bears watching.
bwc2112
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 26 2017, 06:42 PM) *

As I'm watching late in the game, I'm thinking that they should get Ajayi some carries to prevent a problem.

They don't do it. Blount gets the carries, fumbles in the end and just finishes up a few yards shy of 100.

Carries Breakdown:

Blount 15
Ajayi 5
Clement 4

You have to massage egos sometimes, especially when you have the opportunity on a game that's over.

Giving Ajayi four or five more carries would have helped IMO. At that point, the game is in hand, Clement is a rookie do he has no gripe. An 11-9-4 split would have been nice.

It bears watching.

Make sense to me .
Birdwatcher

Carries Breakdown:

Blount 15
Ajayi 5
Clement 4

It bears watching.

Meh, he had an off day and was pissed, once he calms down and realizes he is on a 10-1 team I doubt it will amount to much.
The Franchise

Yes he does. Grab that fucker by the ear and tell him he's on a 10-1 team, and if he doesn't like it he can go the fuck back to Miami.
Joegrane
I was surprised that Ajayi did not get more touches . Maybe the game plan suggested that Blount get most of the work.

I bet there will be games in the future where Ajayi is the primary ball carrier due to a larger number of outside runs.

The fumbles were disturbing.

Carries Breakdown:

Blount 15
Ajayi 5
Clement 4

It bears watching.

nephillymike
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 26 2017, 08:10 PM) *
I was surprised that Ajayi did not get more touches . Maybe the game plan suggested that Blount get most of the work.

I bet there will be games in the future where Ajayi is the primary ball carrier due to a larger number of outside runs.

The fumbles were disturbing.

Pedey did say that based on how CHI presented itself, it meant more Blount. I am not sure what that is.

It seems to me that both Clement and Ajayi have more to offer than Blount on any type of run, except if you want to bludgeon DBs late in the game. Not complaining about Blount per se, just saying the other two will get more yards per carry.
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 26 2017, 10:22 PM) *
It seems to me that both Clement and Ajayi have more to offer than Blount on any type of run

Dude, put down the Haterade. Seriously - you have been proven demonstrably wrong about him, as has everyone else who was against his signing. Just cheer and have fun.
nephillymike
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 26 2017, 10:27 PM) *
Dude, put down the Haterade. Seriously - you have been proven demonstrably wrong about him, as has everyone else who was against his signing. Just cheer and have fun.

No hate.

He's played well and he's been a good teammate.

It's great when he inflicts pain on DB.

I just think that the other two will offer more production in almost all types of runs.

More of a compliment to them than hating on him.

We will need our RBs to be the most efficient as can be in the games to come.

If he didn't dance so much when there was nothing there and instead used his massive frame to bull forward and get two yards, I think we'd be better off.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.