Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Fraud is back
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
Chip Kelly is back, HC for UCLA. Let's go everyone else in the Pac-12.
Zero
He'll probably do well, it's college.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 25 2017, 01:25 PM) *
Chip Kelly is back, HC for UCLA. Let's go everyone else in the Pac-12.

I'm over it, you should be too. In fact, if it were not for the Chip debacle we would probably never had Howie regain control, pursue and acquire Wentz, and put us in the position we are today. His fuck up has ultimately helped us, if you look at in a Machiavellian way.
Dreagon
Kelly's schtick works at the college level, so he'll probably be okay.
Rick
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 25 2017, 05:28 PM) *
Kelly's schtick works at the college level, so he'll probably be okay.

Exactly. You can get by in college on a system with less talent. You can also be the HC in college and lay down the law (so to say) and be ok. He was very successful in college before and I expect he'll be fine.

Personally, I couldn't care less about college football. I don't follow it one bit.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Nov 25 2017, 03:36 PM) *
I'm over it, you should be too. In fact, if it were not for the Chip debacle we would probably never had Howie regain control, pursue and acquire Wentz, and put us in the position we are today. His fuck up has ultimately helped us, if you look at in a Machiavellian way.

I'm 'over it' in the sense that I don't think about him at all, but this was in the news and I certainly don't wish him well. However, I agree with the others that he'll likely do well since it's college and his bullshit works at a lower level, plus he can have his required totalitarian control over the program.

I can understand if SF fans aren't over it yet. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.