Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stop with the half-full shit
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
If you don't think the Eagles could play with and likely beat the Vikings or Saints you're watching different games than I am. The Eagles are showing that they are as good or better than any team in the league. This doesn't mean the Eagles will win every game or that they will win any given game.

They're showing that they are the best because they have the best record. They're destroying and humiliating consensus good teams, not just beating them, and they're doing it with undrafted free agents, seventh round picks, free agents nobody else wanted and without several of their best players. And everyone is contributing, not just stars. And they're good citizens!

This is not a team Eagle fans should sleep on or critically analyze because they are fun to follow and watch. They are the antithesis of the Dream Team! They have faults like any other team, but they have shown a magical way of either making them into strengths or deftly side-stepping them.

This reminds me of watching the '93 Phillies. Personalities joined as a TEAM! This is rare air whether they win it all or not.
Wheeljack
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 22 2017, 07:16 AM) *
If you don't think the Eagles could play with and likely beat the Vikings or Saints you're watching different games than I am. The Eagles are showing that they are as good or better than any team in the league. This doesn't mean the Eagles will win every game or that they will win any given game.

They're showing that they are the best because they have the best record. They're destroying and humiliating consensus good teams, not just beating them, and they're doing it with undrafted free agents, seventh round picks, free agents nobody else wanted and without several of their best players. And everyone is contributing, not just stars. And they're good citizens!

This is not a team Eagle fans should sleep on or critically analyze because they are fun to follow and watch. They are the antithesis of the Dream Team! They have faults like any other team, but they have shown a magical way of either making them into strengths or deftly side-stepping them.

This reminds me of watching the '93 Phillies. Personalities joined as a TEAM! This is rare air whether they win it all or not.

or even the '08 Phillies...
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 22 2017, 06:16 AM) *
This reminds me of watching the '93 Phillies.

Don't say that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.