Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Derek Barnett
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
His 4.5 sacks in the last three games have shown his potential. The strip sack of Dak where Bradham ran it back for a TD was a sight that I still can't quite believe. Barnett was nearly horizontal, falling toward the ground and he reaches up to grab Dak's arm and yank it down, causing the ball to bounce right into Bradham's arms. Forget the run back for a TD, just the way he got to Dak in that situation was amazing. Here is the clip...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cant-m...k-td/vp-BBFjLPZ

I think this kid is becoming another beast on our already ferocious D line.
Zero
I was lukewarm about the pick. Just another reason to know me as a DKD.
Pila
Must I drive all of the bandwagons? Where's the leadership in this lockerroom? It's a good thing we aren't a sports team, I'd be carrying this fucker all by myself. And I know some of you aren't exactly eating healthy.
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 21 2017, 08:02 PM) *
Must I drive all of the bandwagons? Where's the leadership in this lockerroom? It's a good thing we aren't a sports team, I'd be carrying this fucker all by myself. And I know some of you aren't exactly eating healthy.
I just had a nice burger with pepper jack and an order of chile fries with cheese. I'm on a health food kick. Give me the keys and a good craft beer and that bus will fly.
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 22 2017, 02:54 AM) *
I just had a nice burger with pepper jack and an order of chile fries with cheese. I'm on a health food kick. Give me the keys and a good craft beer and that bus will fly.

That’s what I’m talking about! I expect the HOFer tees will be up for order soon?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.