Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big V
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The kid is playing rock solid at LT, in fact, his monster block opened the hole that let Ajayi run for 71 yards. If he keeps this up he may well earn a starter's role for the foreseeable future. Just remember that our all-pro LT was a converted TE who was an UDFA before becoming a premier Tackle. I have to say I am rooting for this guy to make it hard for the FO to need to look for another starting T for next year, as I fully expect that if Peters does come back from his injury he will move to G next year. Imagine Big V and Peters on the left and Brooks and Lane on the right, not hard to imagine that it would be a dominant front. And BTW, Kelce in year 2 with Doug has really stepped up too.
There were a couple of big concerns coming into the season. CB was an obvious one. RB was another. OL was not as big, but we all wondered if Peters could stay healthy, and we knew that if he went down the OL would be in big trouble.

So far, this season defies expectations and reasonable explanation. They went from 7-9 to an optimistic 10-6 to this. It ain't over 'til it's over, but this is good fun. As an ac6.gif I'm lovin' it up some and thinking of Magoo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.