Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's funny how it was all about the Cowboys injuries
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
On the broadcast.

No acknowledgement how our PB LT, star MLB, good RB, TWO K's were out and that ours are done for the season (Elliott exception).

The entire game.

I knew that would happen.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 20 2017, 06:38 AM) *
On the broadcast.

No acknowledgement how our PB LT, star MLB, good RB, TWO K's were out and that ours are done for the season (Elliott exception).

The entire game.

I knew that would happen.

It's the same shit we have to endure with political news. They have their slant and they won't move from it. I had to laugh when they talked about the Eagles OL and showed the graphic of the five starters, but oops, there's Jason Peters. laugh.gif They stumbled all over themselves but never acknowledged his 9 pro bowls and 2 all pro seasons, just replaced the graphic with Big V. They briefly mentioned the loss of Sproles, but only because they were bashing our RB receiving skills. Sproles was our best RB when he went down and a weapon that teams had to plan for. They never once mentioned the loss of Hicks or Sturgis and how they overcame all those losses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.