Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: #1
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
The division is ours in week 11. We'd pretty much have to lose every game and the Cowboys would have to run the table otherwise. A few things about the game:

-Darby absolutely kicks ass, and looks like he hasn't missed a beat at all

-Fuck Doug Pederson for calling a Barner play at the goal line - I have Wentz, Ertz, Jeffery, and Blount on Draft Kings and he pulls that shit? Then again with Clement? Fuck you Pedey.

-Also, double fuck you to Ertz for fumbling an easy TD catch at the goal line. Don't you guys care that you're costing me money?

-A kickass win on the road against the fraudulent Cowboys. Nobody scares me going into the home stretch - this is the best team we've had in 13 years, and I'm ready to punch tickets to Minnesota. Stay healthy Wentz!
Pila
Ertz fumble was a 2-point attempt. Ertz did not have a great day, astonishingly.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 19 2017, 11:59 PM) *
Ertz fumble was a 2-point attempt. Ertz did not have a great day, astonishingly.

If Ertz doesn't fumble that, we go 4-4 on 2 PT conversions.
The Franchise

Ok, I'd like to lower his offense to a single 'fuck you' then. laugh.gif

Joegrane
Yes, Ertz was surprisingly quiet. Maybe he is still not 100% healthy. He might have cost himself an Pro Bowl spot with that performance.

I was concerned at the half. The Eagles D came up with two TOs and yet were still loosing. CW was definitely off his game in the first half but stepped up in the second. He really made plays in the Red Zone.

What a great TD grab by Alshon.

Darby led the team in tackles. How fresh are those CBs going to be with all of that depth?

Another nice game by P Robinson against Beasley.

Who was covering their TEs. Jenkins? When was the last time the Eagles did not get killed by some combination of Witten, Dez and Beasley?

It is too early to look ahead. Weird things can happen. Who thought the Vikes would dominate LA?

The Cowboys did get > 100 yards rushing. That concerns me. The Vikes shut down Gurley. Will the Eagles be able to do that? I'm sure some of that is due to Dak's ability to run.

Wow, did Dak come up small in a big spot? I think his QB rating was 30 ( QBR 11)!

Didn't hear Big V's name much and the most memorable moment was when he made a good block. Could he actually be the starting OT of the future?! That would give the Eagles an opportunity to use their 1st round pick on a RB or WR.

Really nice block by Kendricks on the Bradham TD return. He has elite speed for a LB.

How does CW get called for an illegal block when the other team is returning the Ertz fumble after the 2 pt attempt?

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 19 2017, 11:46 PM) *
The division is ours in week 11. We'd pretty much have to lose every game and the Cowboys would have to run the table otherwise. A few things about the game:

-Darby absolutely kicks ass, and looks like he hasn't missed a beat at all

-Fuck Doug Pederson for calling a Barner play at the goal line - I have Wentz, Ertz, Jeffery, and Blount on Draft Kings and he pulls that shit? Then again with Clement? Fuck you Pedey.

-Also, double fuck you to Ertz for fumbling an easy TD catch at the goal line. Don't you guys care that you're costing me money?

-A kickass win on the road against the fraudulent Cowboys. Nobody scares me going into the home stretch - this is the best team we've had in 13 years, and I'm ready to punch tickets to Minnesota. Stay healthy Wentz!
Rick
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 20 2017, 02:11 AM) *
How does CW get called for an illegal block when the other team is returning the Ertz fumble after the 2 pt attempt?

I was asking the same thing...

I'm warming up to Pedey. Just wish he wouldn't go through these stretches where he forgets they're allowed to run the ball. But, the results have been there so far...
Zero
QUOTE (Rick @ Nov 20 2017, 07:24 AM) *
Just wish he wouldn't go through these stretches where he forgets they're allowed to run the ball.

At least he remembers and adjusts. At halftime, all I could say was "run the damn ball!"
Eyrie
QUOTE (Rick @ Nov 20 2017, 11:24 AM) *
I was asking the same thing...

I'm warming up to Pedey. Just wish he wouldn't go through these stretches where he forgets they're allowed to run the ball. But, the results have been there so far...

Agreed.

The sensible thing to do at the end of the first half was run the ball to run out the clock instead of trying to throw the ball. We didn't have a kicker so there was no point trying to get within FG range.

A minor gripe though, as the first half problems were on the players (Wentz underthrowing Agholor, couple of drops) and not the play calling.
Pila
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 20 2017, 06:23 AM) *
Ok, I'd like to lower his offense to a single 'fuck you' then. laugh.gif

I've come to expect big games from him. He was a fantasy nightmare! tongue.gif
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 20 2017, 06:34 AM) *
At least he remembers and adjusts. At halftime, all I could say was "run the damn ball!"

I feel like I've woken from a nightmare. He's called very sound games overall.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.