Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I think we need some more
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Clement and Ajayi.

Blount'S one and two yard gains don't compare.

Do it Doug.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 19 2017, 10:49 PM) *
Clement and Ajayi.

Blount'S one and two yard gains don't compare.

Do it Doug.

Did you miss Blount's bull rush? Spread the wealth is Doug's mantra, which is why Barner got himself a TD tonight too.
JeeQ
There was a play where Blount ran the ball for 2-3 yards, and then the camera panned to the Dallas players and they were literally nursing their wounds

That's why you run this man. He's a human wrecking ball that makes you pay for tackling him.
The Franchise
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 19 2017, 11:57 PM) *
There was a play where Blount ran the ball for 2-3 yards, and then the camera panned to the Dallas players and they were literally nursing their wounds

That's why you run this man. He's a human wrecking ball that makes you pay for tackling him.

Who wanted Blount cut?

"Not I," said the Franchise. And pair him up with Ajayi's speed. Unstoppable.
Joegrane
I agree, you give Blount some touches hoping the DBs have to try to tackle him. Blount had one nice long run or 20 ydys or so

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 19 2017, 11:57 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.