Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Strange Halftime Scores
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Joegrane
Giants > Chiefs in low scoring event.

Skins > Saints

Rams and Vikes with 7 each. I hope you did not bet the over on total points. The rams have scored at least 30 pts except in losses to the Skins--20 pts, and Seattle 10pts.

Hmm, that says to me that teams with an elite defensive front can hold the Rams O in check. I suppose they make LA's running game not so efficient and force them into more 3rd and longs. We'll know more in a few weeks.
nephillymike
Washington choke fest.

NO escapes.

LAR look human.

MIN looks stellar.

Joegrane
Yes impressive 24-7 win for Vikes over Rams. Anyone see the game? Did the Vikes defensive front dominate?

Saints barely got by the Skins in NO.

Lions held on vs Bears to keep their playoff hopes alive.

NYG get a W over Chiefs.

Ravens probably ended the playoff hopes of fans in GB.

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 19 2017, 02:40 PM) *
Giants > Chiefs in low scoring event.

Skins > Saints

Rams and Vikes with 7 each. I hope you did not bet the over on total points. The rams have scored at least 30 pts except in losses to the Skins--20 pts, and Seattle 10pts.

Hmm, that says to me that teams with an elite defensive front can hold the Rams O in check. I suppose they make LA's running game not so efficient and force them into more 3rd and longs. We'll know more in a few weeks.

The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 19 2017, 05:43 PM) *
Washington choke fest.

NO escapes.

LAR look human.

MIN looks stellar.

The Saints are running the ball more than they ever have, with Ingram and Kamara they have a Westbrook/Buckhalter thing going. Still, you have to like how we match up considering our front 7. Minny may be our toughest challenge in the NFC right now, but honestly they don't scare me. If they manage to come out of the NFC they get a home game for the SB.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 19 2017, 05:43 PM) *
Washington choke fest.

NO escapes.

LAR look human.

MIN looks stellar.
Washington sucks. But they showed that the Saints may not be what the national pundits are making them out to be, and it looks like the Rams aren't either. I'm with Franchise, Vikes don't scare me even if they deserve respect.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.