Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles sign OT Will Beatty
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Here ...

They're doing what they can to grab it while they're hot.
Joegrane
He is a 32 yr old former NYG OT who apparently has not played in a year or so. He's played little in the past few years due to injuries.

I assume he will replace Taylor Hart as the inactive OT on game day.

I had hoped they would have picked up a veteran backup OT before the trade deadline. The debacle by Dallas in Atlanta shows what can happen if you are not prepared. Also recall the strip sack against Seumalo and Foles that was returned for 6 pts in the Denver game.

If he had something left in the tank why wouldn't he be playing for the dreadful Giants? Aren't they starting a former 7th rounder at OT?

Are Beatty and LB Ellerby similar in that they are veterans and former starters with playoff experience who are in their early 30s and are out of football because they have been injury prone?

This was a draft and scouting report on Beatty.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dspro...9&genpos=OT

QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 14 2017, 08:36 PM) *
Here ...

They're doing what they can to grab it while they're hot.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 14 2017, 06:55 PM) *
He is a 32 yr old former NYG OT who apparently has not played in a year or so. He's played little in the past few years due to injuries.

I assume he will replace Taylor Hart as the inactive OT on game day.

I had hoped they would have picked up a veteran backup OT before the trade deadline. The debacle by Dallas in Atlanta shows what can happen if you are not prepared. Also recall the strip sack against Seumalo and Foles that was returned for 6 pts in the Denver game.

If he had something left in the tank why wouldn't he be playing for the dreadful Giants? Aren't they starting a former 7th rounder at OT?

Are Beatty and LB Ellerby similar in that they are veterans and former starters with playoff experience who are in their early 30s and are out of football because they have been injury prone?

This was a draft and scouting report on Beatty.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dspro...9&genpos=OT

Two Guys

Both Former Super Bowl Champions

Sign To The Team With The Best Record In The League

They're Ring Hungry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.