Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going into Dallas
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
There are two major additions to the team that haven't been there, Darby and Ajayi and we can add Ertz who wasn't there for the Denver Drubbing. Darby will probably be eased in, and Ajayi has had the benefit of two weeks of preparation to learn some more of the playbook. And, they've been studying what Atlanta did a surprisingly improved defense.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 13 2017, 09:15 PM) *
There are two major additions to the team that haven't been there, Darby and Ajayi and we can add Ertz who wasn't there for the Denver Drubbing. Darby will probably be eased in, and Ajayi has had the benefit of two weeks of preparation to learn some more of the playbook. And, they've been studying what Atlanta did a surprisingly improved defense.

So, in other words, you're calling for a 51 to 10 rout. Why didn't you just say that in the first place? I'm cool with that.
Joegrane
Don't forget to consider the person playing L OT for the Cowboys. If Pro Bowl OT T Smith is able to play, the situation will be different. It might not be enough for the Cowboys to win, but don't underestimate them. This is a huge game for them.

QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 13 2017, 08:15 PM) *

Zero
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 13 2017, 11:49 PM) *
So, in other words, you're calling for a 51 to 10 rout. Why didn't you just say that in the first place? I'm cool with that.
laugh.gif bowdown.gif
JeeQ
Cowboys are playing a must-win game at home... Time to see what our team is made of
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.