Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Word of Suggestion for Carson
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Dak uses his 4.79 speed to run very effectively which causes problems for the D.

Use your 4.77 speed more often to do the same.

It's untapped potential in your game.

Now you may go back to hunting geese or whatever you were doing.

SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 12 2017, 07:39 PM) *
Dak uses his 4.79 speed to run very effectively which causes problems for the D.

Use your 4.77 speed more often to do the same.

It's untapped potential in your game.

Now you may go back to hunting geese or whatever you were doing.

Oh, my bad, I thought you were going to say, just keep doing what you've been doing.
Dreagon
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 12 2017, 05:39 PM) *

And I hold my breath every time he does it. Running QBs have a habit of not lasting long in this league.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 13 2017, 02:04 AM) *
And I hold my breath every time he does it. Running QBs have a habit of not lasting long in this league.
I hear ya. I only want him to run when it's absolutely necessary.

if I want somebody to run the ball, I'll tell him to hand it off to one of the running backs.
Joegrane
Is R Wilson providing the blueprint for how to do it safely and rather effectively? He's been rather healthy during his career, correct? He does not have a reputation for taking on DBs, etc?

QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 13 2017, 01:22 AM) *
I hear ya. I only want him to run when it's absolutely necessary.

if I want somebody to run the ball, I'll tell him to hand it off to one of the running backs.

JeeQ
Carson, Be Carson
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.