Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vegas Lines
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
I didn't place any bets this week, and I'm glad. Most favorites not only didn't cover, several lost outright. Buffalo +3 looked like a decent pick, until they got humiliated at home in the cold by a dome team.

A couple wacky over/unders too - Minn./Wash. was 42.5, final score 38-30. NYJ/TB was 43.5, final 15-10.

Don't gamble people.
nephillymike
Yep.

Especially if you had WAS +1 or BUF +2 of NYJ +1

Or

A two team tease of PIT -4.5 and DET -4

Mikeyjinx was in mid season form despite the bye. sad.gif

Went from the black to the red in one week.

However, I got my Eagles over 8 wins coming on the horizon to paint it black again.
The Franchise
A two team tease of PIT -4.5 and DET -4

Rock solid play, I would've bet the farm on that - and lost everything.

However, I got my Eagles over 8 wins coming on the horizon to paint it black again.

I'm still shocked it was 8. Nobody thought they'd be 8-1, but there's no way going into the year this was a 7-9 or worse team. Enjoy your winnings.
samaroo
I foolishly laid some money on philly winning the division at almost 4 to 1. cheers.gif
SAM I Am
QUOTE (samaroo @ Nov 13 2017, 08:07 PM) *
I foolishly laid some money on philly winning the division at almost 4 to 1. cheers.gif

I'm going to foolishly take them in the Super Bowl no matter what the line is. jumpclap.gif
The Franchise
QUOTE (samaroo @ Nov 13 2017, 07:07 PM) *

Do you remember the odds for each team to win the division going into the year? The Cowboys had to have been the favorite, but the Eagles odds were a steal.
samaroo
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 14 2017, 01:01 PM) *
Do you remember the odds for each team to win the division going into the year? The Cowboys had to have been the favorite, but the Eagles odds were a steal.

If I remember correctly, Dallas was around +200, Philly was +375, and I think NY and WAS were both +250. Those numbers might be off a bit, but Dallas was first and we were last, I'm pretty sure of that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.