Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm A Terrible Human Being
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pila
and I don't care who knows it!

Second only to the Eagles winning, I'm really enjoying Wednesday's Bleedinggreen's "What They're Saying" weekly editions. Which - if you're unfamiliar with this weekly thread - is basically a collection of fan excahnges at each respective NFL team's fan comments/reactions to different stages of Eagles games.

I especially enjoy when it highlights divisional rival's comments. The nervous twitching and fidgeting as the game progresses and each salty fan begrudgingly is forced to acknowledge just how impressed they are with the Eagle's/Wentz performance. It's pure satisfaction.

I look forward to this every Wednesday almost as much as the game themselves. I once considered tunring down Mrs. Pila's advances because I was in the middle of it after the Panther's game, reading the 'Skins fans basically shitting themselves.

Now that's entertainment.

Hopefully the rest of you are more virtuous. The world can't afford for all of us to be assholes.
Zero
You really need to start using English for idiots. I'm beginning to increase Google's stock value.
Pila
Lol. I have developed a preference for the Germanic influence on the English language. For us helmet head fans, we use the word blitz without a second thought. There's quite the Latin influence too, but being a native speaker of two Latin languages, and a manageable third, I'm much more intrigued by its Germanic influence. But that is all besides the point.

Are you telling me you don't enjoy reading BGN's weekly edition of "What They're Saying"?
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 8 2017, 08:51 PM) *
Are you telling me you don't enjoy reading BGN's weekly edition of "What They're Saying"?

No, I enjoy the shit out of it.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 8 2017, 01:51 PM) *
and I don't care who knows it!

Second only to the Eagles winning, I'm really enjoying Wednesday's Bleedinggreen's "What They're Saying" weekly editions. Which - if you're unfamiliar with this weekly thread - is basically a collection of fan excahnges at each respective NFL team's fan comments/reactions to different stages of Eagles games.

I especially enjoy when it highlights divisional rival's comments. The nervous twitching and fidgeting as the game progresses and each salty fan begrudgingly is forced to acknowledge just how impressed they are with the Eagle's/Wentz performance. It's pure satisfaction.

I look forward to this every Wednesday almost as much as the game themselves. I once considered tunring down Mrs. Pila's advances because I was in the middle of it after the Panther's game, reading the 'Skins fans basically shitting themselves.

Now that's entertainment.

Hopefully the rest of you are more virtuous. The world can't afford for all of us to be assholes.

You could have stopped right after "I am a terrible Human Being"...that was a sufficient mea culpa and merely stating the obvious...hahahaha

ka.gif blah.gif blah.gif blah.gif
Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 9 2017, 03:14 PM) *
You could have stopped right after "I am a terrible Human Being"...that was a sufficient mea culpa and merely stating the obvious...hahahaha

ka.gif blah.gif blah.gif blah.gif

My only redeeming quality is my legs. They're fantastic.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 9 2017, 03:05 PM) *
My only redeeming quality is my legs. They're fantastic.

The chicken you stole them from just filed a police report....interpol should be knocking on your door tomorrow......
Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 9 2017, 11:14 PM) *
The chicken you stole them from just filed a police report....interpol should be knocking on your door tomorrow......

That was fucking funny! Well played, caralho. Well played.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.