Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cox may face suspension
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I guess the 9ers sent film to the NFL about the Staley injury. Cox may get fined or suspended depending on what they see. I didn't see anything, there were no flags and no complaints from the 9ers.

Here ...
Rick
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 30 2017, 10:07 AM) *
I guess the 9ers sent film to the NFL about the Staley injury. Cox may get fined or suspended depending on what they see. I didn't see anything, there were no flags and no complaints from the 9ers.

Here ...

What!!?? I saw it and didn't see anything dirty at all. Not even remotely.
Pila
He goes down rather suspiciously, Cox immediately raises his arms claiming nothing. I don't know if it was dirty, but he did something, clearly.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 30 2017, 12:00 PM) *
He goes down rather suspiciously, Cox immediately raises his arms claiming nothing. I don't know if it was dirty, but he did something, clearly.

The question is, was it intentional? You know, intended to injure? I don't think so
Rick
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 30 2017, 12:00 PM) *

I'd have to watch it again but I remember him claiming he didn't do anything because there was a flag thrown. Also, with the way they've been getting penalties, who could blame anyone for worrying about a flag whenever something happens?
Pila
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 30 2017, 09:26 PM) *
I'd have to watch it again but I remember him claiming he didn't do anything because there was a flag thrown. Also, with the way they've been getting penalties, who could blame anyone for worrying about a flag whenever something happens?

I don't think from what we saw anyone can say that whatever it was, it was intentional. But the guy went down like he got shot. Turns out the guy's face is seriously fucked up.

If I had to guess, it's retribution for the countless shenanigans that go on between lineman every game. It doesn't look likely to amount to much based on what can be seen here though.
Zero
This says probably no suspension. Check it out, there's a new video angle that is a much better view.
Rick
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 30 2017, 08:24 PM) *
This says probably no suspension. Check it out, there's a new video angle that is a much better view.

Seeing it again...nothing there. A fine would be ridiculous as well but let's hope he doesn't get suspended for some BS like that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.