Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: There is nothing better
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Than having a big win and watching the post game live show afterwards and getting only five hours sleep that because it was a win feels like eight hours.

Listening to sports talk on way to and from work, come home watch Eagles Extra and Philly sports talk and then tune into the Eagles site to get the press conferences.

Basking in the glow.....
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 24 2017, 09:09 PM) *
Than having a big win and watching the post game live show afterwards and getting only five hours sleep that because it was a win feels like eight hours.

Listening to sports talk on way to and from work, come home watch Eagles Extra and Philly sports talk and then tune into the Eagles site to get the press conferences.

Basking in the glow.....

You gonna watch Eagles Classics Wednesday? Body bag game, I remember that day, and it seems appropriate given we just played them.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Oct 24 2017, 11:21 PM) *
You gonna watch Eagles Classics Wednesday? Body bag game, I remember that day, and it seems appropriate given we just played them.

Years ago, I got a DVD collection of the 10 best Eagles games and that was one of them in the collection. I have seen that a few times over the years. You will see how different the game looks back then.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 25 2017, 07:48 PM) *
Years ago, I got a DVD collection of the 10 best Eagles games and that was one of them in the collection. I have seen that a few times over the years. You will see how different the game looks back then.

They aren't showing the whole game, but with R Diddy there to narrate it, I'm interested in seeing it from his perspective, the man knows more about pro football than anyone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.