Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We are the best team in football
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
At least right now. laugh.gif

When was the last time we had the best win pct. in the NFL?
JeeQ
Was thinking the same thing after the Chiefs loss, what a fucking game by the way

Better enjoy saying this now, we may only have until Monday but I'm going to bask in it
nephillymike
A nice view from up here!
Zero
I need a dog. unsure.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Oct 19 2017, 11:02 PM) *

Maybe 2002?
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 20 2017, 08:16 AM) *
Maybe 2002?

we started out 6-0 in 04, that would be my guess
Phits
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Oct 20 2017, 10:28 AM) *
we started out 6-0 in 04, that would be my guess

Make that 7-0. The Steelers ended NE undefeated streak at 6-0 and then ours the following week. By week 9 we were all tied 7-1. Steelers ended the season 15-1 on a 14 game win streak.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 20 2017, 09:36 AM) *
Make that 7-0. The Steelers ended NE undefeated streak at 6-0 and then ours the following week. By week 9 we were all tied 7-1. Steelers ended the season 15-1 on a 14 game win streak.

Yeah, I knew we had a nice run. But I recalled NE and Pittsburgh also having solid records that year so I couldn't remember off-hand if we ever were truly the front-runners. Thanks for clarifying.
Joegrane
Oakland must have been desperate to remain relevant. The Skins could have similar motivation on Monday.

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 19 2017, 11:10 PM) *
Better enjoy saying this now, we may only have until Monday but I'm going to bask in it

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Oct 19 2017, 11:02 PM) *

The Franchise
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 20 2017, 09:36 AM) *

We have a winner. Almost 13 years exactly since we had the sole best record in football. Though to be fair, Chip the Genius came close a couple times in 2014 before our epic collapse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.