Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Darby practicing this week
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Which is awesome fucking news. Basically back on the field in the minimal amount of time. Now we can ease him back in when the time is right.
Eyrie
The combination of Douglas, Mills and Robinson is playing well enough that we don't have to rush Darby into action.

I'm relaxed about him sitting out on Monday.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 19 2017, 02:07 PM) *
The combination of Douglas, Mills and Robinson is playing well enough that we don't have to rush Darby into action.

I'm relaxed about him sitting out on Monday.

Mills has been pretty shitty for the most part. Darby will be a huge upgrade over him, IMO.
Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 19 2017, 03:57 PM) *
Mills has been pretty shitty for the most part. Darby will be a huge upgrade over him, IMO.
I think Mills has looked good. He's not a top notch starter, but he's doing pretty good.
Joegrane
Some of his panic-mode penalties have not been helpful but he battles and mostly looks like he belongs in the NFL.

I can see them giving the long rookie more snaps against big WRs when Darby returns. It will help them to stay fresh.

QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 19 2017, 04:26 PM) *
I think Mills has looked good. He's not a top notch starter, but he's doing pretty good.
Eyrie
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 19 2017, 08:57 PM) *

Mills has been average, not shitty. I wouldn't build my defence around him but have no problem with him as depth or filling in until Darby is healthy.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 19 2017, 04:56 PM) *
Mills has been average, not shitty. I wouldn't build my defence around him but have no problem with him as depth or filling in until Darby is healthy.

That's a fair way to say it. I like the guy. Especially for a 7th round pick. But I don't see us winning a championship this year with him on the outside. Darby (and Jones) will be welcome additions to the roster.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.