Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monday's game worries me
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
There's Cousins, who knows how to beat the Eagles. Getting pressure on him always seems to be tough. Then there's the revenge factor - was it a pass or a fumble? The Redskins think they got cheated there. They've got a good OL and a good DL, but their secondary looks like it will be down two CBs.

CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 16 2017, 10:14 AM) *
There's Cousins, who knows how to beat the Eagles. Getting pressure on him always seems to be tough. Then there's the revenge factor - was it a pass or a fumble? The Redskins think they got cheated there. They've got a good OL and a good DL, but their secondary looks like it will be down two CBs.

It should.

First, it is a divisional game. You never know what is going to happen. Take the talent comparisons and throw them out the window.

Second, Washington is a good football team. The Eagles are not light years ahead of them, if at all. People will point to how Washington struggled against SF and completely gloss over the fact that the Eagles struggled against NYG and SD.
Pila
Yeah, I'm with CT on this. Current form is practically meaningless in divisional games.
Eyrie
Add in that this game is effectively their season. If we win, then they are three games back with a game in hand, but even if they win that then we still own the head to head tiebreaker which keeps it at three games. They'd be chasing a play off spot.

If we lose, then they are only one game back with a game in hand and the tie breaker will be the rest of the division if they win that game.
SAM I Am
Monday Night Football @ The Linc

Stop worrying you little girlie men.

This game is a stone cold lock.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.