Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wentz.....
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
GET VERY CARRIED AWAY!!!!

I am amazed at his poise. Sure he threw a couple of bad balls but he is just so damn calm. last night was just all out pressure on every snap and he just looked it in the eye and spit on it. I am just stunned at his composure. I was wrong about waiting, the kid is a pleasure to watch.
Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 13 2017, 07:10 PM) *

I am amazed at his poise. Sure he threw a couple of bad balls but he is just so damn calm. last night was just all out pressure on every snap and he just looked it in the eye and spit on it. I am just stunned at his composure. I was wrong about waiting, the kid is a pleasure to watch.

Yeah, well ticket on the bandwagon has doubled. cough it up.
CT_Eagle
I was impressed with how he was becoming more effective at countering the blitz's as the game wore on. It was an ugly affair for most of the first half.

Some serious OJT going on there.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 13 2017, 01:10 PM) *

It's really why I think greatness is inevitable. He just seems so composed when faced with chaos. I certainly don't recall ever seeing anything like it firsthand.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 13 2017, 02:10 PM) *

I look at it this way, both QBs were under pressure all night, one stood tall and the other wilted.
The 16 yard pass to Hollins for a first down with defenders bearing down on him was a stud QB play, the kid just gets better every week. Though his stats were not off the charts, he made enough big plays to win it, and a W is more important than stats.
SAM I Am
F R A N C H I S E
JeeQ
We've been waiting for you here on the Wentz Wagon wink.gif
nephillymike
He's been really impressive.

We are lucky to have him.

His audibling has been extraordinary.

His clutch throws are a thing of beauty.

His mid range passing over the LB has been deadly.

His long game has improved.

His maturity,knowledge character and leadership are Hall of Fame level.

Joegrane
Yes, and he doesn't wind up to throw those balls while he is on the run. That protects against a strip during the wind-up. He has the arm strength to still zip the ball in there with just a shot-put throw.

QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Oct 13 2017, 01:26 PM) *
I look at it this way, both QBs were under pressure all night, one stood tall and the other wilted.
The 16 yard pass to Hollins for a first down with defenders bearing down on him was a stud QB play, the kid just gets better every week. Though his stats were not off the charts, he made enough big plays to win it, and a W is more important than stats.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.