Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In all my years, I never remember a game more thoroughly
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
For beating the 11 Panthers and the seven referees.
mcnabbulous
Last year against Detroit.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 12 2017, 11:06 PM) *
Last year against Detroit.

Same crew as that game.

What a joke.
nephillymike
126-1

Penalty yards.

Pila
That was scandalous. A good crew and this game is over in the third quarter.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 12 2017, 11:12 PM) *
That was scandalous. A good crew and this game is over in the third quarter.

Yep
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 13 2017, 12:08 AM) *
Same crew as that game.

What a joke.

You have to throw at least a few against the Panthers to make it seem legit, but he didn't even do that and if I am the birds I ask the league to review how he has called the last few games, the bias seems obvious.
Pila
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Oct 13 2017, 05:14 AM) *
You have to throw at least a few against the Panthers to make it seem legit, but he didn't even do that and if I am the birds I ask the league to review how he has called the last few games, the bias seems obvious.

Wow, so this crew has fucked us before?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 12 2017, 11:20 PM) *
Wow, so this crew has fucked us before?

Fucked us good vs DET.

Go read the posts from last year's game.

We were the least penalized team going in, they were the most, and they missed call after call and also blew the call on the fumble.
mcnabbulous
Pete Morelli is a fucking joke
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 12 2017, 11:42 PM) *

I'd send an interview team to track him down, put a big article for the back of the Daily News and then send some goons to break his legs.

Fuck him. crooked bastard!

Ever since Barney Miller stopped airing he hasn't been the same. Just like they did with his look alike Luca Brazzi, make him sleep with the fishes!
Rick
It's not that it was just so one-sided, it was the fact that they refused to throw the flag on the Panthers with obvious penalties and threw the flag on the Eagles when, well, I'm still not sure what they were calling.

What's the rule on the overturned INT? Besides the fact the CB barely touched the WR, the ball was intercepted BEFORE it got there. Wouldn't that make the ball uncatchable by the WR by definition???

There were other things like this. I was staring at the TV in amazement that this could be so bad. I felt like the fix was in, that's how bad it was.

In spite of the refs trying to hand the game to the Panthers, the Eagles still powered through and won. Big time win for them, especially overcoming such blatantly-bad calls...
Zero
Apparently the Eagles may file a complaint with the league over these bums.
CT_Eagle
It was actually historic.

The first time in NFL history that a team has been penalized over 120 yards while the opponent was penalized less than 10
CT_Eagle
dupe
Pila
Now that the outrage of that scandalous officiating crew is dissipating, the realization of just how incredible they played is setting in...

Only elite teams can beat a very good team away on a short week, in hostile crowd and even more hostile officiating crew so soundly. This is an elite team we are seeing developing in front of our very eyes. I'm so giggly. I have to be in Madrid tomorrow. I feel like I can skip all the way there.
Rick
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 13 2017, 07:24 AM) *
Apparently the Eagles may file a complaint with the league over these bums.

May file a complaint!!?? They absolutely should file a complaint. It looked almost like the fix was in.
JeeQ
I saw the other thread but the facts I've read in here leave me disgusted
The Franchise
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 13 2017, 09:59 AM) *
I have to be in Madrid tomorrow. I feel like I can skip all the way there.

Signing up to crush the rebellion?

devil03.gif
Pila
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Oct 13 2017, 05:24 PM) *
Signing up to crush the rebellion?

devil03.gif

Ha! No. But it is very concerning.
D Rock
Pete Morelli having a gig is a fucking embarrassment for the league. He should never officiate another game. At the VERY least, no more Iggles games. He’s been disciplined before for poor performance. But his “work” in Iggles games is more “open bias” than “poor performance.”

Fuck that guy.
Zero
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 13 2017, 04:07 PM) *
Fuck that guy.

NFL Referee Pete Morelli has a clear and statistically obvious bias against the Philadelphia Eagles. Over the last four games that he has officiated that the Eagles were playing in, the Eagles were flagged a total of 40 times for 396 yards, while the Eagles opponent in those games were flagged a mere 8 times for 74 yards. This is unacceptable and puts the Philadelphia Eagles at a disadvantage. Preventing Morelli from refereeing Eagles games will result in a more trustworthy and honest NFL. This will benefit the entire league and keep all claims of conspiracy to a normal level.

This petition will be delivered to:
Roger Goodell
Sign here ...
jumpclap.gif
Zero
Jenkins says he'd sign it. It's up to 70,000 now.

“I would definitely sign that petition if it came across my desk,” Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins told NBC Philadelphia’s John Clark at his Blitz, Bow Ties & Bourbon charity event at Union Trust on Monday night.

Jenkins also criticized the officiating after Thursday night’s game, telling reporters, “We felt like a lot of those were ticky-tack, or weren’t good calls.”

I know it won't do much, but I think everyone should sign this thing. Linc ...
samaroo
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 19 2017, 07:38 PM) *
Jenkins says he'd sign it. It's up to 70,000 now.

I know it won't do much, but I think everyone should sign this thing. Linc ...

Yeah, it won't do any good to sign it, but I felt better after having done it. cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.