Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Enjoying Romo's game calling
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdman420
Gotta say, I kinda like the guy calling games. He's got a very unique current knowledge of the game and is making the game call conversation informative.
Phits
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Oct 12 2017, 09:30 PM) *
Gotta say, I kinda like the guy calling games. He's got a very unique current knowledge of the game and is making the game call conversation informative.

I was just thinking the same thing. He's been entertaining.
nephillymike
I agree.

He's done a real good job.
D Rock
Right?

It’s so much more natural to enjoy him choking in the post season. Having difficulty computing the fact that his commentary is so knowledgeable, fair, and insightful.
The Franchise
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 13 2017, 03:09 PM) *
Right?

It’s so much more natural to enjoy him choking in the post season. Having difficulty computing the fact that his commentary is so knowledgeable, fair, and insightful.

I've always liked Troy Aikman as an announcer too. I guess Cowboys QB's can win us over after they retire - the more concussions, the better the announcer.
D Rock
I think it’s the fact that they’re not complete homers.

SAM I Am
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 13 2017, 07:20 PM) *
I think it’s the fact that they’re not complete homers.

True, but they are both very knowledgeable color analysts.

With that said, they're both still dick-sucking ex cowpukes!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.