Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unless they get embarrassed tonight
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
The fact we are on the road on Thursday night, and missing Lane on the right side all stacks up against us, so I will hope for the best, but won't be crushed if we lose a hard fought game.
mcnabbulous
I'm with you. If we win, we're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. Otherwise, we're still ahead of where most expected us at this point.
The Franchise
The spread is us +3, which is pretty standard when two good teams go at it, the home team gives 3.

I'd expect exactly that, a loss by a field goal. Hopefully we pull one out.
Zero
If this were a lesser team than the Panthers I'd be worried it would be a let down game after a big win against AZ. Pederson seems to be pushing all the right buttons, and I won't be surprised if the Eagles play like they have been and the Panthers are a bit flat coming out of the gate.

Saying that, I also won't be bummed if the lose while playing well.
Phits
I'm expecting big things from them tonight. If they lose I'll be pissed.

No rest for the wicked.

FLY EAGLES FLY
nephillymike
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Oct 12 2017, 03:17 PM) *
The fact we are on the road on Thursday night, and missing Lane on the right side all stacks up against us, so I will hope for the best, but won't be crushed if we lose a hard fought game.

I agree.
Pila
Yeah. Well, all that shit goes straight out the window once the game starts. Reason has no place in passion.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 12 2017, 07:07 PM) *
Yeah. Well, all that shit goes straight out the window once the game starts. Reason has no place in passion.

Oh definitely.
I will be hollaring, cheering cursing as if our playoff lives depended on a win.
Pila
It wouldn't be worth following any other way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.