Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well this is awesome
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
All hail Lord Carson
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 8 2017, 01:44 PM) *
All hail Lord Carson

Don't get too comfortable, they seem to have lost some mojo on the O side, need to score some more
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Oct 8 2017, 01:14 PM) *
Don't get too comfortable, they seem to have lost some mojo on the O side, need to score some more

Yeah because for some reason we put Warmack in the game. 3 straight scores with Wiz on the field and they fucking mix it up with that waste of space. When will that shitty experiment end?
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 8 2017, 01:34 PM) *
Yeah because for some reason we put Warmack in the game. 3 straight scores with Wiz on the field and they fucking mix it up with that waste of space. When will that shitty experiment end?

Really.
That clown can't block.

I don't care what he did for Stoutland in college.

He does not have film that justifies him anything but emergency playing time.
Eyrie
Based on what we've seen from the two of them, I'd rather have Seumalo as the back up and not use him with Warmack inactive.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 8 2017, 01:37 PM) *
I don't care what he did for Stoutland in college.

This has to be it, right? I mean how else can they even justify it?
Eyrie
And Warmack costs us a TD.
Zero
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 8 2017, 03:47 PM) *
And Warmack costs us a TD.

That was a BS call.
Joegrane
I don't know what Warmack's problem is. Maybe he is not very smart and so takes a long time to learn a system.

I think it is a great idea to give Warmack some reps. Maybe they setup a package of plays for him and his line coach makes sure he is ready for that package.

When you have a guy with that degree of physical talent you have to try to develop him.

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 8 2017, 01:34 PM) *

D Rock
The broadcast never said a word why Lane Johnson wasn’t playing after the 1st quarter. Anybody catch why Big V was in for him?
nephillymike
Head injury, thought to be a concussion.

Pedey was vague about it in his press conference.
mcnabbulous
He said he’ll play Thurs, fwiw. I have my doubts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.