Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A close win
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
El Cubano
Is still a win!

I know our defense is a little banged up for now, but I'm pretty disappointed that we weren't able to get a single interception on Phillip fucking Rivers.

On a positive note though, how about that run game? Got me cheering "roll that Blount!"

If the offense keeps clicking and our D returns to full strength, who do y'all see as the biggest threat(s) in the conference?
Eyrie
Don't know about the conference - I'm still concerned about Dallas in the division.
Zero
Speaking of Dallas, doesn't Elliot have a hearing today?
El Cubano
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 2 2017, 12:48 PM) *
Don't know about the conference - I'm still concerned about Dallas in the division.

I realize it's only the first 4 games, but after 4 our Birds are #1 in the conference. To me, the team to beat in the NFC is the L.A. Rams.

But, yes. Week 11 can't come soon enough. I'm not trying to write off Dallass, I'm just liking what I see from our team more than their team.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.