Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warmack vs. Wiz
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
I heard Kapadia on WIP today and was surprised to hear that after Warmack was pulled in the first half, he went back in during the second half? I have to go back and watch the second half again, overall I heard Warmack a little over 30 snaps and Wiz a few over 40, but there is a telling stat that points to who was better. With Warmack they gained 3.5 yards per run, and with Wiz it was 6.2...nuff said.

mcnabbulous
Warmack blows
Joegrane
I had heard that Warmack has a reputation as a good run blocker.

The stats below are interesting but with such a small sample size, we'd need to actually watch the plays. Were there some big plays on the other side of the line that are skewing the numbers. Do they include Wentz's runs?

I'm not pro or against Warmack or Wiz.

QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Sep 25 2017, 04:59 PM) *
I heard Kapadia on WIP today and was surprised to hear that after Warmack was pulled in the first half, he went back in during the second half? I have to go back and watch the second half again, overall I heard Warmack a little over 30 snaps and Wiz a few over 40, but there is a telling stat that points to who was better. With Warmack they gained 3.5 yards per run, and with Wiz it was 6.2...nuff said.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 25 2017, 08:16 PM) *
I had heard that Warmack has a reputation as a good run blocker.

The stats below are interesting but with such a small sample size, we'd need to actually watch the plays. Were there some big plays on the other side of the line that are skewing the numbers. Do they include Wentz's runs?

I'm not pro or against Warmack or Wiz.

Being a road grading OL in the modern NFL is about as valuable as being being a TE that cant catch.

Warmack is a dinosaur.
Joegrane
Maybe useful when they want to give a heavy dose of Blount?

He could not have been a 1st rounder if he could not run with the best OGs, no?

After their offseason acquisitions I was left wondering about the offensive philosophy. Pedey comes from the pass-happy West Coast system. Anyone know anything about F Reich's influences?

Do they want the flexibility to sometimes run a smash-mouth + chuck it deep offensive scheme and at other times a West Coast scheme?

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 25 2017, 08:28 PM) *
Being a road grading OL in the modern NFL is about as valuable as being being a TE that cant catch.

Warmack is a dinosaur.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 25 2017, 09:57 PM) *
He could not have been a 1st rounder if he could not run with the best OGs, no?

So was Danny Watkins.

No guard is worth a first round pick.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 25 2017, 10:37 PM) *
No guard is worth a first round pick.

Hey, we agree on something everyone should agree on.

cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.