Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Smallwood remind you of Buckhalter?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Is it just me, or does Smallwood remind anyone else of Correll Buckhalter? Not sure what it is.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 24 2017, 08:38 PM) *
Is it just me, or does Smallwood remind anyone else of Correll Buckhalter? Not sure what it is.

No.
nephillymike
Yes, definitely. Same style.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 24 2017, 07:38 PM) *

Yeah, I see it as well. Buckhalter was bigger, but they have a similar slashing style to their game.
Joegrane
I've been saying that since they drafted him. Both have good 40 times but not the type to make people miss.

However Buck was bigger and more powerful.

I expected Smallwood to be the better pass catcher but that remains to be seen.

SW seems to have a little more lateral quickness and strength this year.

Nice-blitz pickup against a DB today'

QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 24 2017, 07:38 PM) *
D Rock
Bucky wouldn’t fall down every time a defender brushed his socks.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 25 2017, 10:02 PM) *
Bucky wouldn’t fall down every time a defender brushed his socks.

Did you watch yesterday's game? Smallwood definitely did not fall down on first contact yesterday. In fact he had a couple of really hard runs where he was fighting for every extra inch he could get.
Zero
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 25 2017, 06:07 PM) *
Did you watch yesterday's game? Smallwood definitely did not fall down on first contact yesterday. In fact he had a couple of really hard runs where he was fighting for every extra inch he could get.

And delivering hits. He had that rep coming out of college, but I didn't see it yesterday. I think Duce got inside his head.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 25 2017, 11:30 PM) *
And delivering hits. He had that rep coming out of college, but I didn't see it yesterday. I think Duce got inside his head.

Upended a rusher as well. A great job in pass protection there. Hopefully yesterday's effort is a sign of things to come.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 24 2017, 08:38 PM) *

The number 28?
The Franchise
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 28 2017, 05:13 PM) *
The number 28?

That's about where the similarities end.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.