Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally using Blount like the 1st quarter of first game
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
He still has some chops, dude can move a pile of defenders
Zero
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Sep 24 2017, 02:48 PM) *
He still has some chops, dude can move a pile of defenders

And then Pederson took over as the team magician and POOF, no more Blount.
Rick
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 24 2017, 06:25 PM) *
And then Pederson took over as the team magician and POOF, no more Blount.

Exactly. Blount kills them then, on short yardage situations, they bring in Smallwood. Then, at one point, they bring in the rookie, whom so many people said maybe shouldn't even have made the team. What the hell is Pedersen doing?

Honestly, I've had about enough of Pedersen already.
Zero
QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 24 2017, 06:51 PM) *
Exactly. Blount kills them then, on short yardage situations, they bring in Smallwood. Then, at one point, they bring in the rookie, whom so many people said maybe shouldn't even have made the team. What the hell is Pedersen doing?

Honestly, I've had about enough of Pedersen already.

Did Blount get hurt? Smallwood and Clement did a nice job, but Blount was hurting them, physically and with YPC. The OL deserves credit as does whoever yanked Warmack and replaced him with Wiz.
Rick
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 24 2017, 06:55 PM) *
Did Blount get hurt? Smallwood and Clement did a nice job, but Blount was hurting them, physically and with YPC. The OL deserves credit as does whoever yanked Warmack and replaced him with Wiz.

I was wondering the same thing but I don't believe he got hurt.

Smallwood and Clement did a nice job but they got Blount for those short yardage situations. Don't know why he wasn't in there (first half and later in the second half).
The Franchise
QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 24 2017, 06:22 PM) *
I was wondering the same thing but I don't believe he got hurt.

He wasn't hurt, though it would've been the only legit reason to not keep feeding him the rock.
nephillymike
Interesting thing was, they had Blount in on some passing downs and Smalls in on some short yardage plays.

They may be over thinking this thing in the effort to be unpredictable.
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 24 2017, 07:42 PM) *
Interesting thing was, they had Blount in on some passing downs and Smalls in on some short yardage plays.

They may be over thinking this thing in the effort to be unpredictable.

I'm still waiting for Blount and another RB to be in the backfield at the same time. Wouldn't that be creative Doug?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.