Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going to home opener
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
BirdsWinBaby
should be a great day to see NYG get smushed. We intend to park and take the subway. Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to go from street to seat at the Linc? We have a large out of town crowd coming so I want to know how early we have to get there

Thanks
The Franchise
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Sep 20 2017, 10:17 AM) *
should be a great day to see NYG get smushed. We intend to park and take the subway. Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to go from street to seat at the Linc? We have a large out of town crowd coming so I want to know how early we have to get there

At least 30 mins. if close to game time. Show up and enter earlier and you won't have to stand in line with thousands of drunk people.
Birdman420
Just did a baseball game then the billy joel concert by parking up in chestnut hill and taking the R7 to suburban then subway to stadium. Was seamless travel and we coasted through the gates and to our seats, got back on the subway after walking past the traffic jam in the parking lot and probably got home before the lot cleared.

But the eagles games are different, security seems more intense and the line doesn't move as fast. I'd give your crew at least 20-30 mins to get from the subway to your seats with schimitter in hand.
nephillymike
From the Wells Fargo lot to nose bleed seats is about 25 min at a brisk pace, provided that your are on the same side of the Wells as your seats are.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.