Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some good injury news
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Eyrie
He's expected to miss 4-6 weeks which looks a good excuse to IR him and use the roster spot for someone that could contribute (ie a ninth OL). Pumphrey gets plenty of time to recover and other teams can't grab him.

That's a win all round.
Eyrie
Now confirmed that he's been put on IR.
Joegrane
Do I understand correctly that in 6 weeks they reevaluate the situation and start to decide whether he'll be one of the two players who are allowed to be brought back from IR?

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 15 2017, 04:27 PM) *
Now confirmed that he's been put on IR.

nephillymike
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 15 2017, 05:05 PM) *
Do I understand correctly that in 6 weeks they reevaluate the situation and start to decide whether he'll be one of the two players who are allowed to be brought back from IR?

I thought that they have to declare that at the time he goes on the IR.

It's the best move for them, given they won't cut him. Replace him with a real NFL RB.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 15 2017, 11:05 PM) *

Not sure when that decision needs to be made, but I'd prefer Sturgis to be brought back if required.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 16 2017, 03:01 AM) *
I thought that they have to declare that at the time he goes on the IR.

It's the best move for them, given they won't cut him. Replace him with a real NFL RB.

We don't need a fifth RB.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.