Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A must listen for you out of towners and even locals
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://975thefanatic.com

Look down the page for the Jaworski show podcast and just hit the play button.

Interesting analysis.

A few things they pointed out:

Ertz was phenomenal. He beat S, LB, CB (Norman) and was targeted 8 times on 8 rec. With Berry out, he will be a nightmare for KC.

Agholar was very good. Nice routes even when not targeted. Caplan told a story about how an Eagles staffer asked Caplan to watch him this camp and compare him to what he saw from Matthews. He said a night and day difference in favor of Pila's bromance.

Smith and Jefferey were just OK. Didn't get much separation.

Blount was slow and showed no effort blocking. Caplan said his weight in NE was 250 but reported to camp at 265!

KC coach Nagy is a budding superstar. Reid said he is the most head coach ready asst he's ever had.

Check it out, good stuff.
mcnabbulous
Agholor is obviously a better athlete than Matthews. That jumped off the screen for several years. The question is whether Agholor can ever put it all together. Sunday was a nice start.

Ertz is a reliable target. He's just limited after he catches the ball. Few TEs play like Kelce after the catch. Alas, we once again got the wrong brother.

I'm not worried about either Smith or Alshon.

Blount is what I expected. Old RBs just aren't worth it.
Joegrane
With Agholor looking like a real contributor out there, not just a body running routes and drawing stupid penalties this looks like a really solid passing attack. Even guys at the bottom of the list are contributors. W. Smallwood has had a reputation for having soft hands. M. Hollins looked good in preseason. We saw that Blount can make an occasional play.

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 13 2017, 11:02 PM) *
Agholor is obviously a better athlete than Matthews. That jumped off the screen for several years. The question is whether Agholor can ever put it all together. Sunday was a nice start.

Ertz is a reliable target. He's just limited after he catches the ball. Few TEs play like Kelce after the catch. Alas, we once again got the wrong brother.

I'm not worried about either Smith or Alshon.

Blount is what I expected. Old RBs just aren't worth it.

Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 13 2017, 11:20 PM) *
Blount was slow and showed no effort blocking. Caplan said his weight in NE was 250 but reported to camp at 265!

The running game is a concern, mostly because of pass protection. Maybe Smallwood will get there, but he's not there yet. This is the advantage to signing a vet, but it looks like maybe they got the wrong guy.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.