Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roster moves
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
The Eagles have released CJ Smith from PS and added an OL and CB. They added CB DeVante Bausby and OT Victor Salako. Bausby was with KC and could be doubling as a spy but does Salako mean that Peters isn't as good as he says he is?
Joegrane
I agree with your thinking. At his age this could be a lingering problem.

QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 13 2017, 05:29 AM) *
The Eagles have released CJ Smith from PS and added an OL and CB. They added CB DeVante Bausby and OT Victor Salako. Bausby was with KC and could be doubling as a spy but does Salako mean that Peters isn't as good as he says he is?

Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 13 2017, 11:29 AM) *

On your last point, I think the OL move is more a case of the scare on Sunday reminding the coaching staff that 8 total OLs on the roster is flirting with ill advised risk.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 13 2017, 09:37 AM) *
On your last point, I think the OL move is more a case of the scare on Sunday reminding the coaching staff that 8 total OLs on the roster is flirting with ill advised risk.

True.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 13 2017, 05:29 AM) *

Added two but cut one?

Who else was cut to make room?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.