Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wentz and the accuracy thing...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
I re watched the game last night and it dawned on me that Carson's most accurate throws were when he was on the move. It then dawned on me that he NEVER moved as part of a play's design.

Perhaps an early year 2 litmus test for Pederson will be whether or not he gets Carson on some designed roll-outs.

The Franchise
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 12 2017, 10:26 AM) *
I re watched the game last night and it dawned on me that Carson's most accurate throws were when he was on the move.

Yeah, did you hear there was a hurricane the other day? Care to make a post telling us what it was called?
Pila
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 12 2017, 03:26 PM) *
I re watched the game last night and it dawned on me that Carson's most accurate throws were when he was on the move. It then dawned on me that he NEVER moved as part of a play's design.

Perhaps an early year 2 litmus test for Pederson will be whether or not he gets Carson on some designed roll-outs.

Im not convinced yet that he's more accurate on the move than stationary. I suspect it has more to do with the extra time given the receiver to find space, making him an easier target.

That's not to say he hasn't been accurate on the move, but only to say that the conditions are different when he's stationary, for which might not necessarily be that he's less accurate with his feet set.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 12 2017, 01:32 PM) *
Im not convinced yet that he's more accurate on the move than stationary. I suspect it has more to do with the extra time given the receiver to find space, making him an easier target.

Good point.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.