Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Darby's Roster Spot?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Joegrane
What will the Eagles do to fill his spot?

With P Robinson moving outside, might the Eagles make a call to Ron Brooks?
Zero
Did they IR Darby?
nephillymike
What can they do with his spot?

Not sure of the rules.

I thought if you start the year and a guy gets hurt and you IR him, he is done for the year. Don't we have to keep him on the active and play with only 52 healthy ?

I thought to be PUPed, you needed to be injured before camp?

Anyone?
Zero
That was my point. If he's back in 4-6 weeks he's part of the 53. At least that's my understanding.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 11 2017, 08:57 PM) *

Not sure of the rules.

I thought if you start the year and a guy gets hurt and you IR him, he is done for the year. Don't we have to keep him on the active and play with only 52 healthy ?

Anyone?

or he can be out 8 weeks on IR....they have not used either of those.
Joegrane
Thanks for the clarification. Obviously since he could be back in less than 6 weeks they are not going to keep him out 8 weeks so Ron Brooks or someone else on the street can play.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2017, 08:25 PM) *
or he can be out 8 weeks on IR....they have not used either of those.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 11 2017, 08:57 PM) *

Not sure of the rules.

Anyone?
Reality Fan
In 2012 they allowed one guy to miss up to 8 weeks on IR. This year they changed it to 2. They can go on the IR any time but you can only use it on those 2.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.