Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zack attack
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Ertz has frustrated us for a couple of years, but this puts it in a different perspective.
Joe Giglio ✔@JoeGiglioSports
First 62 career games:

Zach Ertz: 255 catches, 2,933 yards

Tony Gonzalez: 256 catches, 2,955 yards

Jason Witten: 248 catches, 2,776 yards
6:46 PM - Sep 10, 2017
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 11 2017, 06:41 PM) *
Ertz has frustrated us for a couple of years, but this puts it in a different perspective.[indent][/indent]

Wow.

I'm not ready to put him that category, but I always felt he didn't live up to his talent, and the situation on offense is ripe for him to have his real breakout year finally.
Zero
Witten can block, was Gonzalez a blocker ... Zack ain't.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 11 2017, 08:33 PM) *
Witten can block, was Gonzalez a blocker ... Zack ain't.

That's for damned sure. laugh.gif

Reality Fan
I think the frustrating thing with Ertz was his penchant for padding his stats at the end of the season when it didn't matter.

Case in point was 30 catches in the last 3 games of 2015 and 13 in the last game against Dallas last year.
samaroo
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 12 2017, 12:58 PM) *
I think the frustrating thing with Ertz was his penchant for padding his stats at the end of the season when it didn't matter.

Case in point was 30 catches in the last 3 games of 2015 and 13 in the last game against Dallas last year.

As a Bradford supporter, I thought it would be passé to discount end-of-season games? biggrin.gif
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2017, 11:58 PM) *

You'll have to explain to me how a receiver pads his stats.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.