Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How about some love for Mills
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
He may not be the next Eric Allen or Troy Vincent, but he did a good job yesterday.
Joegrane
Mills would be an okay slot CB or first backup. He battles. The Eagles were facing an average QB who is not yet fully in sync with his new WRs.

Furthermore the pass rush made the DBs look good. Without the pass rush Mills' INT is a reception with 1st and goal to go.

QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 11 2017, 05:47 AM) *
He may not be the next Eric Allen or Troy Vincent, but he did a good job yesterday.

Eyrie
He played well, but he'll need to do that on a regular basis before I pencil him in as a long term starter.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 11 2017, 03:03 PM) *
He played well, but he'll need to do that on a regular basis before I pencil him in as a long term starter.

I'll second that.
Zero
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 11 2017, 11:20 AM) *
Without the pass rush Mills' INT is a reception with 1st and goal to go.

Yeah, and without walls my house would fall down. And without Pila I'd have to pump my own gas for the Agholor band wagon. biggrin.gif

Seriously, isn't that why teams have defensive linemen? They guy did what he was supposed to do.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 11 2017, 05:46 PM) *
Yeah, and without walls my house would fall down. And without Pila I'd have to pump my own gas for the Agholor band wagon. biggrin.gif

Seriously, isn't that why teams have defensive linemen? They guy did what he was supposed to do.

If Agholor lights up Andy, I'll offer to push the band wagon when it's out of gas.

Mills did ok. Yes the secondary benefited heavily from great line play, but that's a team effort. We can complain another day.
samaroo
Yep, no complaints here. Also, if Carson and Smith were in sync better, we'd have 2-3 more TDs. He was open deep a few times.
Eyrie
QUOTE (samaroo @ Sep 12 2017, 06:43 AM) *
Yep, no complaints here. Also, if Carson and Smith were in sync better, we'd have 2-3 more TDs. He was open deep a few times.

One underthrow and then one overthrow.

Wentz has had his range finders, so it's time to hit the target.
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 11 2017, 11:46 PM) *

And it's full service too - wash windshield, check the oil, lubricate Mrs. Zero, etc... only Primo service up in this mug.

wub.gif
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 12 2017, 05:41 PM) *
... lubricate Mrs. Zero, etc... only Primo service up in this mug.

wub.gif

Do you clean dipsticks too? biggrin.gif
D Rock
Mills has absolutely zero interest in run support. Tired of watching him dance on the outskirts of the pile.
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 13 2017, 12:05 AM) *
Do you clean dipsticks too? biggrin.gif

Isn't that part of checking the oil? Man, you got no life skills.

tongue.gif
Pila
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 13 2017, 08:12 PM) *
Mills has absolutely zero interest in run support. Tired of watching him dance on the outskirts of the pile.

I can't say I noticed that. My recollection of him is the opposite, he gave me the impression of sticking his nose in on tackles when in crowds. Maybe I got his number wrong though.

The games here are much later than over there, my cognition at those hours suffers from some 8 plus hours of pub wear by then, so in fairness I can't be sure of anything...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.