Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting article about the Linc
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdman420
Really impressive what Jeff and the Eagles office have done with respect to their impact on the environment. It's good to see that it even makes business sense to make these changes to large venues.

I knew about the solar and wind, I didn't know the wind was "just for show" and barely generated anything. Fascinating that they refine bio diesel from our chickie and petes grease and use that same fuel to power their equipment on site!

Anyway, amid the talks post-win I thought another positive but off-topic post would be nice.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Sep 10 2017, 09:23 PM) *
Really impressive what Jeff and the Eagles office have done with respect to their impact on the environment. It's good to see that it even makes business sense to make these changes to large venues.

I knew about the solar and wind, I didn't know the wind was "just for show" and barely generated anything. Fascinating that they refine bio diesel from our chickie and petes grease and use that same fuel to power their equipment on site!

Anyway, amid the talks post-win I thought another positive but off-topic post would be nice.

I think you have it backwards. They use the bio diesel from their equipment to fill the fryers at chickie and petes. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.