Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Agholar's production today could be huge
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CT_Eagle
First, it gives Wentz a 3rd WR option. Second, if Agholar can keep it up, it will be it very hard for DCs around the league to double other WRs. Agholar needs to build on today.
Pila
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 10 2017, 09:20 PM) *
First, it gives Wentz a 3rd WR option. Second, if Agholar can keep it up, it will be it very hard for DCs around the league to double other WRs. Agholar needs to build on today.

Fuck you, motherfuckers!

He's my date!
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 10 2017, 09:21 PM) *
Fuck you, motherfuckers!

He's my date!

You get first seat on the train. Everyone else is just observing.
nephillymike
Who's pretty legs are those in the shot gun seat?
Pila
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 10 2017, 09:25 PM) *
You get first seat on the train. Everyone else is just observing.

Yeah, you guys get to be waiters in our candle light dinner. That's it, mothertfuckers!
Pila
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 10 2017, 09:28 PM) *
Who's pretty legs are those in the shot gun seat?

Mine! Mine!
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 10 2017, 04:21 PM) *
Fuck you, motherfuckers!

He's my date!

It's my wagon, you bitch!
The Franchise
Good for him, starting off the season like that. With Jeffery and Smith running around drawing most of the attention, Agholor could have a huge year.
Zero
Hail King Agholor biggrin.gif
Reality Fan
Just remember I am the tour guide with the microphone damn it!!
Joegrane
Was anyone predicting that NA's production would be greater than T Smith and A Jeffrey--combined?!

The big thing for me is that he did not do anything to hurt the team--dropped passes, dumb penalties, etc. He looked like a very solid contributor to an already deep set of weapons in the passing game.

I don't blame him one bit for the turn over. That was all on Wentz for deciding to throw it and for a WR for missing a block.

With the loss of Darby and I fear a dinged up J Peters flushing their running game down the toilet they will need to score more points and move the ball through the air. The arrival of NA is most welcome.

QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 10 2017, 03:20 PM) *

The Franchise
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 10 2017, 09:15 PM) *
Was anyone predicting that NA's production would be greater than T Smith and A Jeffrey--combined?!

No.
Zero
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 11 2017, 12:01 AM) *
No.

The nice thing is that this is a compliment to Wentz, he took what the defense gave him. And, it's a compliment to the King because teams remember his first two years and he seems to have put them behind him ... he did his job pretty well. Will KC be able to double up on the other guys and leave his majesty singled?
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 11 2017, 05:09 AM) *
Will KC be able to double up on the other guys and leave his majesty singled?

You can't cover everyone, if we got the backfield more involved with the passing game there's always someone who will have a huge day here. I'm still working on an over/under on pass attempts in the coming matchup. It's coming close to triple digits.
Eyrie
[weeklyAgholorballbusting]
If he plays like that for the rest of the season then I may acknowledge that the hype-wagon has a point only when he receives his SuperBowl MVP award.
[/weeklyAgholorballbusting]
Zero
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 11 2017, 03:07 PM) *
[weeklyAgholorballbusting]
If he plays like that for the rest of the season then I may acknowledge that the hype-wagon has a point only when he receives his SuperBowl MVP award.
[/weeklyAgholorballbusting]

Wow! Check this out. Just one game, but if Jeffery, Smith and Ertz keep drawing attention this could be good news for both his majesty and the Eagles.
NELSON AGHOLOR
After the end of last season, I certainly wouldn’t have expected to be seeing Agholor’s name in a post like this. Yet here we are!

Agholor went off for a career-high 86 yards and one touchdown on eight receptions against Washington. He looked confident and competent out there. Maybe all that offseason hype wasn’t just a mirage. It’ll be easier to believe if he can string together more performances like this one.

Agholor currently ranks second in PFF’s signature “WR rating” statistic, which shows the quarterback rating when a receiver is thrown at. In other words, Carson Wentz’s passer rating when targeting Agholor is 149.3.
Linc ...
Joegrane
N Agholor and CB P Robinson had two of the five highest PFF grades from the win over the Skins. The other three are not surprises Graham, Cox and Ertz.
https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/9/...-brandon-graham

After viewing the replay of his TD a DB had a clean shot at tackling Agholor, but the DB bounced off of him as if it was Alshon Jeffery. Agholor looks bigger and stronger this season. He had previously looked thin and weak. Maybe he's physically ready now to play in the NFL.

QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 10 2017, 03:20 PM) *
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.