Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You should be able to challenge a dip shit call
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
When he said the guy was in the area, you should be able to challenge that.

That missed IG call cost us 20 yards and a down.

Especially since they like to reverse penalty calls the other way.
Eyrie
I was closer to that pass than the alleged receiver Kelly.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 10 2017, 02:28 PM) *
When he said the guy was in the area, you should be able to challenge that.

That missed IG call cost us 20 yards and a down.

Especially since they like to reverse penalty calls the other way.

And what really pissed me off was that they called it differently for us. The Skins receiver was farther from the ball than the Eagle receiver was and they called it differently. Besides, Wentz did go outside the tackles and then went back in again. How does the rule regard that?
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 10 2017, 06:21 PM) *
And what really pissed me off was that they called it differently for us. The Skins receiver was farther from the ball than the Eagle receiver was and they called it differently. Besides, Wentz did go outside the tackles and then went back in again. How does the rule regard that?

I'm just guessing, but I would think that it doesn't matter if or how many times he was outside the tackles. All that would matter is where he was when he threw the ball. Just my guess.

The only thing I can think is that the call was for the pass not making it back to the line of scrimmage, because our receiver was closer to where the ball landed by a mile than foreskinner Kelly on kissing cousins' pass.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.